To Breathe Another Day

Welcome to my blog. There are many reasons I am starting to blog : to connect with others, to , hopefully, help others who are struggling with health or life in general, and to get some help with accountability. I have to accept what I can't change and be held accountable for what I need to do to live. If I say I am going to do something, ask me if I am doing it. Really, ask me. I want your feedback. I want to live and be as healthy as I can be.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Well, it's pretty obvious that this approach of accountability is not working for me.  I haven't been on my blog in a very long time.  I have been under the weather a lot this last year.  I'm weak and tired all the time.  I still love to make art in my craft room when I have the energy todo so.  Right now I am still working on Christmas presents.  I've decided to start posting pics of my art and craft projects on my blog so that I can share them with family and friends as soon as I figure it out.  I don't know how often I'm going to blog.  I'll see as I go. 

1. So grateful for all the artist who share their art and techniques on the internet.
2. Thankful for my family. They are so understanding of how slow i am getting their presents to them. lol
3. The nice sunny weather we are having today.
4. The morals and values my parents have gifted me.
5. My friends on facebook. I love the encouragement and laughs I get with friends that I normally wouldn't have contact with if there wasn't facebook.  They brighten my day.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh Michelle, it is so good to see you write again! When I read your writings it makes me feel like my problems are so small. You have endured so much in your short life. I know God must think you are soooo strong! And you are! Many people would have given up and taken that life giving line of medication right out of their body! But you are trusting in our precious God! I am so grateful for your faith. I don't understand "why" but I know God has a plan and you are in His will. I love you so much! I am so proud of the strong Christian woman you have become! Nani

Anonymous said...

Dear Niece, I have missed you,although I see you on facebook when I get on. You are still an inspiration to me and all those who know you. You are beautiful inside and out, truly a child of GOD.
1.I'm thankful for my family.
2.I'm thankful for all the blessing GOD gives to us, HE is our SHEPHERD, we have no need to want.
3. I'm thankful for the wisdom of the medical people who we trust with our life.
4. I'm thankful for the wonders we behold each day, all made by our GOD.
5. I'm thankful for our dog,Babe, she gives us so much pleasure, one of GOD'S creatures.