To Breathe Another Day

Welcome to my blog. There are many reasons I am starting to blog : to connect with others, to , hopefully, help others who are struggling with health or life in general, and to get some help with accountability. I have to accept what I can't change and be held accountable for what I need to do to live. If I say I am going to do something, ask me if I am doing it. Really, ask me. I want your feedback. I want to live and be as healthy as I can be.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

A new day

I feel a little better today. It helps to write about whatever is bothering me. I'm up and moving around the house. I'm going to get out of my pj's, check my email, and work on a project that's stuck in my head.

I'm going to Lift group at church tonight. It will be good for me to be around my girlfriends. They will help me "lift" my spirit.

Have a good day everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear Niece, I just said a prayer for you, asking GOD to strengthen you through this day, and to help you to get over your depression. You are an example of endurance, dear Niece, you have endured these many years with your malady when most would have given up completely, but you didn't, you've stuck it out, relying on the one who lifts you up from the depths of despair. I love you dear Niece, Uncle Eddie

Nani said...

I'm so glad you got to go to LIFT Oshie! Wasn't the prayer time for you great?! God has so much power we can't even imagine! In Wednesday night class we talked about Anguish & Joy. Boy did that speak to me! I feel so much Anguish that you have to struggle so hard to take each breath but I have so much Joy being with you and growing spiritually with you! God has been so good to us. I totally trust in His plan. Love you!