To Breathe Another Day

Welcome to my blog. There are many reasons I am starting to blog : to connect with others, to , hopefully, help others who are struggling with health or life in general, and to get some help with accountability. I have to accept what I can't change and be held accountable for what I need to do to live. If I say I am going to do something, ask me if I am doing it. Really, ask me. I want your feedback. I want to live and be as healthy as I can be.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just another day

Today is Ash Wednesday. I really wanted to go to church but I'm not feeling well today. Some days I just don't have much energy. I layed on the couch most of the day. I've been drawing for some valentines day gifts to kids. I used sharpies and metallic markers to draw hearts and their names, just little cute stuff like that.

Yesterday I decorated a wooden letter M for my mom her last name starts with an M. I'll put a pic up of it. I glued Tim Holtz tissue paper onto the letter. Then I painted it using Pan Pastels. After that, I stamped all over it to give it more texture, and, presto!, it was finished. Mom really liked it. It's actually a Christmas present from my sister. I just decorated it for her. Luckily, misty had already given her the main present on Christmas Day because I'm really behind. Lol

1. I'm so grateful for our comfy furniture. I love to curl up when I'm not feeling well.

2. I'm thankful for my supportive family. I'm so blessed to have them.

3. Thankful for the moisture we gotten

4. Thankful that we can still afford to buy groceries. We had the best stew tonight for supper.

5. So very grateful for God's grace!!!

Goodnight everyone!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear Niece, I wish you a HAPPY VALENTINE DAY, and GOD'S richest blessings upon you this day.
I commend you for your talent, the M is beautiful, very artistic.
I love hearing from you, glad you started your blog again. I wish we could set and talk like we used to, I loved that time I spent with you. I was surprised we had so many things in common to talk about, I miss you, and love youm your Uncle.eedisin

Anonymous said...

You did good! I love my "M"!! Love you too!
1. So thankful for time with you
2. My church family
3. God's guidance
4. Little laughing children
5. Snow!