To Breathe Another Day

Welcome to my blog. There are many reasons I am starting to blog : to connect with others, to , hopefully, help others who are struggling with health or life in general, and to get some help with accountability. I have to accept what I can't change and be held accountable for what I need to do to live. If I say I am going to do something, ask me if I am doing it. Really, ask me. I want your feedback. I want to live and be as healthy as I can be.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I am sitting at home wishing I had someone to take me on a date. That hasn't happened in a long time.

I miss having a significant other sometimes, only sometimes. I miss snuggling on the couch or laying in bed laughing. I've done both of these by myself, but it's much more fun when someone else is there also.

Don't get me wrong, I do like my independence. I do what I want, and I don't feel like I have to try to look my best just for me. I think this holiday should be just for kids. Then I wouldn't even be feeling lonely tonight. It would be just another night.

I feel like I need to write tonight but the words aren't flowing like I want. I have these pent up emotions that are stuck in my chest. I want to feel positive for whoever reads this. I want to appear strong, not whiny or pitiful. I have it so good compared to so many, and here I am complaining. Usually when I feel like this something deeper is going on with me and I haven't identified it yet. Hmmm. What is it?

I see my doctor in the City next week. I've been thinking about that a lot lately, but it's just a checkup. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! We will probably shop while we're there. Yay! One of my favorite past-times!

I have a big day tomorrow. I'm going to renew my license, and go to Liberal to get a new wheelchair. I don't use it all the time, only when I'm walking far. I have two friends coming over in the morning to visit. I'm very happy about that. Tomorrow should be fun, nothing to worry about.

I don't know what it is. I'll just pray about it when I go to bed, and maybe God will reveal it to me, or just take it away. I don't want to be miserable over something I can't even identify. That's silly!!


1. Grateful for another day!
2. Thankful for Dr. Keasler, my chiropractor
3. So thankful that my friends are coming over tomorrow
3. Courage
4. Papa, my stepdad
5. Bray, he's a bright spot in my day.

Sorry about the mistakes in yesterday's post and, probably, in tonight's also. I reread this post, but I have a feeling I missed a few mistakes. We'll see!

Sweet dreams! Please remember me in your prayers and I'll remember you in mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything I try to say about this post is not coming out right. I am really sorry you do not have that in your life. I love you so much!
Mom