To Breathe Another Day

Welcome to my blog. There are many reasons I am starting to blog : to connect with others, to , hopefully, help others who are struggling with health or life in general, and to get some help with accountability. I have to accept what I can't change and be held accountable for what I need to do to live. If I say I am going to do something, ask me if I am doing it. Really, ask me. I want your feedback. I want to live and be as healthy as I can be.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So Blessed

What a great day! It was productive, full of people that I love, and busy enough to wear me out! I will sleep well tonight!

I watched two little boys today, and they were angels. They were so well behaved. It was the first time they had met, and they played so good together. I love them both. They have a special place in my heart.

I had an actual adult visitor, too, which was really nice. My friend, Jaci, from church came over and helped me organize my craft room. We only got a quarter of it done. Lol. I have a lot of stuff! I love my craft room. When we're finished organizing, I'll post some pics. Jaci is very good at this, much better than I am. I'm not a good organizer. I just get flustered and lost. I appreciate Jaci more than I can say. It's so nice to have her help and, even more nice, her friendship and company. I love her too!

I am sooo blessed! God is so good! I love him too! He always provides what I need plus bonuses.

1. I'm grateful for Jaci
2. Thankful for my ability to see the positive side of my illness
3. Thankful for the bonuses
4. Thankful that I was able to go to church Saturday night to meet a missionary from Africa and eat some awesome cookies
5. Thankful that my nephew, Tatum, is finally well.

I changed the name of my blog because I just feel it's moving in a different direction, and To Breathe Another Day fits it better.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning dear Niece, good to hear from you again, you are an inspiration to me and others who read your blog. I love you, Uncle Eddie

Michelle said...

I love you too, Uncle Eddie!