So, I had the biopsy and when I visited with my cardiologist I asked him exactly how big the tumor is, and he said it takes up 3/4 of my right atrium. In my last blog entry I called it an aorta. It's the atrium. The size is a little bigger than I assumed it was. It makes me even more ready to do whatever I need done to get this thing out of me, get new lungs and start getting healthy!
Right now I have no idea exactly what my doctors are going to decide to do.
1. Heart and lung transplant
2. Lung transplant with heart surgery
3. Open heart surgery only for now
Who knows? Maybe God will heal me before they make a decision. Wouldn't that be awesome! However he heals me is awesome. He has given me wonderful doctors and such a huge support system. He takes great care of me. I'm not even afraid of what is to come if transplants is the final decision.
No matter what is to come, I want to glorify God. He is so great and I want to show him how much I love him. I want to live for him, so that one day I can live with him. I am so blessed! It feels so good to have the peace I feel today. I'm ok with whatever happens.
1. Thankful for God's love
2. Thankful for patience
3. Thankful for my Aunt Nancy finally being at peace (she passed away last Sunday)
4. Thankful for my friend Ben
5. Thankful my sis and her family got to come home for a couple of days
Here's a few projects that I've done.