To Breathe Another Day

Welcome to my blog. There are many reasons I am starting to blog : to connect with others, to , hopefully, help others who are struggling with health or life in general, and to get some help with accountability. I have to accept what I can't change and be held accountable for what I need to do to live. If I say I am going to do something, ask me if I am doing it. Really, ask me. I want your feedback. I want to live and be as healthy as I can be.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Doing a little better everyday.  I'm very weak.  I haven't been eating well.  It's a viscious cycle.  Too weak from not eating, too weak to make something to eat.  Mom and Tatum just left the hotel to go eat pancakes.  They're going to bring some back to me.  That sounds kinda yummy!

Thank you, God, for Mom!!   She is amazing!  I love her so much.  She's so good to me.  I cannot imagine being without her.  Not only does she take great care of me even though she doesn't have to, she is my best friend.  We can laugh and cry together at the same time, watch silly horror movies in 3D together, shop til our butts are dragging, or just do nothing but sit quietly and be content.

I know she is a strong Christian woman.  She has been a big influence on my own spirituality.  I admire her faith, her honesty, her grace, her fierceness, her enthusiasim and her humbleness.  One day I hope to be just like her-- when I grow up of course. LOL  It's ok for me to strive for perfection as long as I remember that I will never actually attain it.

Gratitude List

1. My Health
2. Tatum
3. hope
4. rain
5. perserverence

Thank you for reading this and posting your comments,

Michelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much Michelle. I love our time together. God has blessed us so richly. We have been through so much together. I just want to follow God's plan for me. I cannot imagine not being able to care for you. I also feed off your spiritual strength! You have grown into an amazing young woman. Of course I say young because you have to be since I still am right? :) I feel pretty helpless when you are sick like this. I may push a little hard but it's only because I know physically you need it. Thank you God for another day of improvement no matter how small it is. Fill Michelle with your healing power. Thank you for sustaining us ALL the time! We love you so much.
Love you Michelle, Mom

Amber Russell said...

I just read all your blogs. I posted on the one before this I think, but after I read them all I wanted to give you my gratitude list for the day.

1.Jesus
2.YOU
3.My beautiful Children
4.Mom
5.Dustin

I know my list is all people today but very very important people to me :) Love you Oshie

Anonymous said...

I love you so much Michelli! You are so very precious...both you and your Mom. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Thank you Father God for Michelle. Yes, Father, please fill her with your healing power. Night..night sweet girl! ((HUG-HUG))
~Carmen Miranda :)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add the things that I'm grateful/thankful for:
1. my salvation
2. my husband
3. my son and his wife
4. YOU
5. Your Mom
6. my sweet kitty cat

~love, carmen miranda :)