To Breathe Another Day

Welcome to my blog. There are many reasons I am starting to blog : to connect with others, to , hopefully, help others who are struggling with health or life in general, and to get some help with accountability. I have to accept what I can't change and be held accountable for what I need to do to live. If I say I am going to do something, ask me if I am doing it. Really, ask me. I want your feedback. I want to live and be as healthy as I can be.

Monday, June 25, 2012

wow!  I haven't written in a very long time.  I got  sidetracked I guess.  I've been working in my craftroom some and resting a lot.  That's ok.  Maybe I'm resting up because something exciting is going to happen and I need all my strength! LOL
     I've been struggling a lot this year with shingles and ear infections.  Shingles are so painful!  I don't know how many breakouts I've had this year, but I know it was a lot.  I haven't had any in at least a month, and the pain is finally gone.  Thank you God!!  Everything is a lesson or a blessing, and the shingles were a lesson.  I was able to work on my anxiety while I had them, and I learned to talk myself through the attacks.  I prayed mostly so it was really God not me! Have to give credit where credit is due!!
    I'm learning about art.  Everything I can learn free on youtube or other websites is what I've been focusing on.  I love mixed media art.  I have to remember that in art there are no rules.  I don't have to follow any lines.  It's hard to do.  I keep telling myself, "You can do what ever you want, remember?".  Then I usually answer myself with "Oh, yeah, so what now?"  I'm looking for my creativity.  I'm not sure where it's hiding. lol
    Of course, I have a lot to be greatful for:

1. My beautiful mother
2. The beautiful green landscape that we've had this spring
3. trees, I love trees, I'm an oak, standing strong.
4. my Grandpa and Grandma, they are awesome examples of  spirituality
5. Actually, my whole family!  I love my family and am greatful for everyone of them

Thanks for reading!

Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Niece, so good to hear from you again, I've been wondering about you, I miss you. Sorry for the problems you've had with shingles. I see you and GOD are still on a good relationship, what would we do without prayer, it helps us get through each day, and the HOLY SPIRIT dwelling in us, crying out to the FATHER on our behalf. You are a very intellegent, creative person, I know you can do most anything you set your mind to, you are an inspiration to me, and to all who know you. You are a very beautiful person, I'm proud to be a part of you family, even though we're not related by blood, I feel it's a rlationship akin to it. I hope to hear more about your creativity,I love you, Uncle Eddie.
I'm thankful for
1.LIfe itself, and all the experiences, good and bad, they all help us to grow stronger towards GOD.
2.My family, the two new great grand-sons thet recently were born into our family, this makes seven great ones.
3.All the beauties of nature, trees, flowers.
4.You.
5.That we have enough, much more than some, GOD is so good to us.
6.Our two dogs, Bouncy & Babe, we learn patience from them, they love without reservation.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are writing again. I know you have been through so much and it is hard to even focus on one thing sometimes. It is so evident that God is in control of your life! You are such an inspiration to me! I love you so much! Looking forward to your writing again.
1 thankful for my grandchildren, they bring me so much joy!
2 HEALTH!!
3 strength
4 church family
5 prayer