To Breathe Another Day

Welcome to my blog. There are many reasons I am starting to blog : to connect with others, to , hopefully, help others who are struggling with health or life in general, and to get some help with accountability. I have to accept what I can't change and be held accountable for what I need to do to live. If I say I am going to do something, ask me if I am doing it. Really, ask me. I want your feedback. I want to live and be as healthy as I can be.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Apologies

Thank you, everyone, for your comments.  I take all of them to heart.  I appreciate the great advice.

Even though I am not posting a blog every day, I am reading my Bible every day.  It will be better when I am back home and on my own computer. But, for now, I will give you todays gratitude list and call it a night. 

If there are any readers out there who are ill and would like to ask me questions or have suggestions for a topic you would like me to write about let me know.

I have heard that some peoples comments aren't showing up.  Try posting your comment and clicking on anonymous.  That is how my Mom is able to post hers.

1. My Mom's Birthday going so well

2. My Grandpa, he's an awesome Christian man whom I admire and love very much

3. My Family's safe trips

4. Rachelle's enchiladas!

5. My Health

I'll write more later. Thanks everyone!

Michelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion for a topic:

What is the reason for the hope that is in you?

Anonymous said...

Clarification on the earlier suggestion for a topic: Are you prepared to give a reason for the hope that is in you?

LoU BeRthA

Anonymous said...

Dear Niece, good to hear from you again, even though you don't write everyday, I think of you everyday, and pray for you each day. You are very special to me, that's because you are a very special person. I miss not seeing you, like i used to, talking about the things we have in common, like Elvis, and the man in black, and especially THE GOD above who watches over you, HIS grace and love HE has for the world. These are all evident in you, because you know how much HE loves you.
1.GOD'S love for the world.
2.That Nancy is better this morning.
3.The drs. and med. that help her.
4.The beauty of nature.
5.The fact that we have enough in this life, and the hope of eternal life in heaven.
6.And you my dear Niece, you are a strength to me, and an inspiration to all who read your Blog.
Love to you, GOD bless you,
Uncle

Anonymous said...

I am finally getting on the computer this morning. Thank you for helping make my birthday a very memorable one. I will be so gald when you can come home and things are back to normal. Can't wait for your writing to continue too. Love you! Mom